Healthy, homemade juice made simple.
Whether it’s an invigorating orange or nutrient-rich green, enjoying a fresh glass of homemade juice has never been easier. With its large chute and powerful motor, the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor makes quick work of fruits and vegetables with little prep time required.
- Fits whole foods
- Big Mouth Juicers have been rated Best Buy*
- Make fresh, healthy juice in seconds
- Easy to assemble and store – just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with latches. No special tools needed
- The powerful 800-watt motor makes fresh, delicious juice in seconds
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Recipes and cleaning brush included
- Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer – use the pulp in recipes or for composting
- Large, round chute for less pre-cutting
Juice a Variety of Fruits and Vegetables in Seconds
It’s easy to get juicing – just insert the strainer and lock on the lid with the metal latches, and add the pulp bin. Juice everything from firm apples and ginger root, to delicate leafy greens. You can even use the juicer to make soy, almond, or rice milk.
800-Watts of Power Makes Fresh Juice, Quick
Stainless-steel micro-mesh cutter/strainer can turn a dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds. Latches lock juicer lid securely into place. Recipes and juicing tips included getting you started.
Dishwasher-Safe Parts with Cleaning Tool
The food pusher, juicer cover, stainless steel strainer, pulp bin, and strainer bowl are all removable, dishwasher safe and BPA free. A handy cleaning brush is also included.
Big Mouth Feed Chute Fits Whole Foods
The Big Mouth feed chute is 3 inches wide to fit a whole apple, a peeled orange or a handful of kale. So there’s less pre-cutting and more continuous juicing. An extra-large pulp bin means you don’t have to stop the process to empty out the pulp.
Cold Press Vs. Traditional Juicing
Juice with confidence knowing that lab tests prove virtually no heat is transferred into the juice by the Big Mouth Juicer. And third-party analysis shows no clear nutritional advantage for masticated, cold-pressed juice.